I don’t know about you, but I’m chuffed spring is finally in the air. It’s the perfect time to start amping up the workouts to get your summer beach body back.
No worries if you don’t know where to start. Here are some amazing iROCKER SUP workouts that are fun and effective for sculpting. You’ll have that gorgeous beach body in no time!
Dog lovers (AKA anyone in the world), you HAVE to try pet SUP ASAP. Your dog will love you for it, plus you get to challenge yourself and your body in a fun way.
You’ll increase your bond, build your strength and your pup will love it so much he’ll be your motivation to keep making time to SUP.
As always, you’ll want to practice your usual safety and equipment prep for you and your pup.
- Get a reliable inflatable vest for your dog. Chewy has some great ones.
- Take it easy. Your pet will respond to your stress or your zen so be zen.
- Give a little demo: let pup see you paddle out and have some fun. The more fun he sees you having, the more likely he is to hop on with confidence.
- Technique counts: always begin paddling on your knees with your dog in front, then adjust when he’s ready.
- Be aware: you don’t want to bump fido with your paddle.
- Remind him to sit and stay when wildlife passes.
- Tip: bigger dogs work better on the back and smaller dogs can chill out on the bow.
- Don’t forget to pack some healthy treats for your little bestie!
Namaste on an IROCKER — it’s the perfect match for SUP Yoga. It’s a calorie-crushing, sculpting beach body miracle worker. Seriously, here’s why:
- Balancing postures in yoga work your core on land. Imagine the core workout you will get on water. You’ll work more to maintain your balance, and your core will reward you for it.
- The sound of water helps improve breathing. Water will feed your muscles with oxygen while feeding your soul with soothing sounds.
- Kill two birds with one stone. SUP Yoga requires you to be outdoors, which involves the sun, people! It’s the perfect opportunity to get a tan AND a sculpted beach body.
The advanced engineering of iROCKER is perfect for beginners and experts. It will give you the stability and traction you need to build confidence.
For more SUP yoga tips, check out this blog for beginners.
Even if you’re only up for the standard SUP workout, you’re going to burn 800 calories in a single session! (Didn’t we tell you it’s the perfect way to sculpt your summer body?) Feeling ambitious? You can burn more by paddling longer, faster, or harder.
If you still want more, mix it up with some simple board exercises to tone specific spots:
- Squats. Board squats help improve your balance, tighten your booty, and sculpt your core. Always keep proper technique in mind to avoid injury while meeting your goals.
- Side Switch. These are perfect for your lower core. Try them on an iROCKER to really push your core to the limit.
If you have some stand up paddle fitness tips or pics to share, send them our way. (Don’t forget to send pictures that feature your furry paddle buddy because we totally love dogs.) Use the fields below to get in touch. Cheers!